Thursday, February 23, 2012

Anyone follow Pinterest??

Its a great site for organizing all those great ideas that you want to do in your home, recipes, clothing styles, hair styles etc. 

 I saw a great post that showed how to make a river rock bath mat and I got inspired!  So I am in the process of lining my plastic one piece shower stall floor with river rocks.  What a difference!!  Here are before, during and after pics.

 The best part is that is was so inexpensive!  I bought 12 bags of rocks from the dollar store for $12.00 and 2 tubes of outdoor/water proof adhesive from Walmart for $6.00.  Thats it!!  I had a full bag of leftover rocks when I was done, but buying extra allowed me to be more choosy on which ones I liked and used.

Let me know what you think!
I could title this Quilting with Rocks.....

BEFORE

DURING

AFTER


2 comments:

  1. WOW, what a clever idea!! How do the rocks feel on your feet - i love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. The rocks feel great on your feet! Smooth and cool to the touch. A spa experience for a fraction of the cost...

    ReplyDelete