Thursday, April 14, 2011

Thursday Morning

Well, its been a bit since I posted last.  Not much new as far as quilting goes.  The pinwheel quilt will be the end of me!!  Never again.  Looked so simple, yet having so much trouble with it.  I am down to the last two rows.  One row is completed just needs to be sewn together and then sewn on. The last row is laid out but the pinwheels are not yet constructed.  I can't wait to get it finished and then put it away!

I know that someday, when I want to back and quilt it, I will like it.  However you quilters know how it goes.....you spend days nose to fabric, see all the little areas that could be better, taking it apart a million times to redo it, sweeping up all the thread pieces off the floor, and suddenly you don't like it anymore!

I am determined to finish it though and not let it beat me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment