Saturday, June 30, 2012

Quilt Class Bock # 9.......


I can hardly believe that we only have 3 more classes left. Then I have less than 3 months to turn these blocks into a quilt for the 'end of class' party and raffle.  UH OH - I am not a fast quilter so I will be amazed at myself if I can do it!!

This is cute, probably my favorite structure block of the 3 we did.  We were told no more structures and that is okay with me as they are somewhat boring.  Still it is good learning new techniques and little tips.

Now, I HAVE to clean up my sewing room!  I have lost 2 pair of little scissors and just know they are buried under mounds of fabric strips ........

A few hours later.....I found both pair of scissors.  Hubby put them in our pencil jar.
I took the block apart, made the roof peak more prounced and redid the borders to bring it all to 15 1/2 square.  Originally I had neglected to add the proper seam allowance and it measured 15 square.
Won't post a new pic since neither correction will be noticable.

No comments:

Post a Comment